Whilst attending the Falconer School, all students must adhere to the Uniform Dress Code, and will be expected to wear the following:
- Pale blue polo shirts
- Navy blue sweatshirt (without hood)
- Black school trousers (plain; similar to those worn in mainstream schools).
- Black shoes or plain black trainers (no logos or colours)
- School Fleece during September to March 31st
Any student taking part in PE sessions either on the school premises or off site will have the option to wear the following:
- Gym clothes
Students are not permitted to wear the following inside the building:
- Outside or hooded coats/jackets
- Smart watches
- Jewellery including bracelets, rings and necklaces
These rules are very important to ensure the safety and respect of students within the Academy.
Should a student arrive at Falconer School with inappropriate clothing, parents/carers will be contacted in order to bring in suitable items, and to discuss suitable consequences. Alternatively, a student will be expected to wear a temporary uniform for the day.
We actively encourage you to source your own polo and sweatshirts in the required plain colours (no logos other than Falconer School logo will be permitted) from supermarkets or department stores.