Re: Mobile Phones
Students in Key Stage 3 and 4 – please inform your son that mobile phones must be handed it in to the form tutor during registration; if your son arrives after registration he will be able to leave it in the main office when he signs in. It will be kept safe and secure until the end of the school day when it will then be returned to him.
Why we have this rule in rule in school with regard to mobile phones:-
- Are distracting in class
- Make it hard to concentrate
- Are used by students for texting or entertaining
- Can be used to cheat
- Can be used for taking ‘funny’ photos of others
- Could be used as a tool for bullying
- Texting can harm grammar skills
- Can be used to disrespect staff
I am asking that you support the school regarding this issue.