How can I let the staff at Falconer School know that I have a question or am concerned about my Child’s progress?
Ways to contact us are:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 0208 950 2505
- In person: In order to ensure that you meet with the relevant person, it is best to call and make an appointment.
Information about the School will also be shared with you by:
- Text message – parent mail
- The School website
- Letters sent home with students.
Who can I contact at the School?
- DSP – Ms Zoe Marsala
- Your child’s form tutor or mentor
- SENCO – Mrs Lucy Lee
- SEN Governor Mrs Carol Beeden
In the very unlikely event that you feel a query/concern has not been addressed, there is aSchool complaints policy which is found in the policies section of the website.