How can I let the staff at Falconer School know that I have a question or am concerned about my Child’s progress?
There is a strong focus on working in partnership with parents/carers at Falconer School, which means that we do not wait for a concern to arise but are proactive in seeking input from parents/carers. If you have comments, questions or concerns as a parent, we will listen and respond to them.
Ways to contact us are:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 0208 950 2505
- In person: In order to ensure that you meet with the relevant person, it is best to call and make an appointment.
Information about the School will also be shared with you by:
- Text message – parent mail
- The School website
- Letters sent home with students.
Who can I contact at the School?
- DSP – Mr L. Murray, Ms L. Kent, Ms L. Smith, Mrs S. Ash, Ms T. Cox, Ms V. Davis
- Your child’s form tutor or mentor
- SENCO – Mrs Lucy Lee
In the very unlikely event that you feel a query/concern has not been addressed, there is aSchool complaints policy which is found in the policies section of the website.