Ethos, Vision, Values and Intent
Vision, Ethos and Intent
We are committed to providing a personalised curriculum which allows students to grow in confidence, build resilience and realise their full potential, equipping them with the skills and knowledge needed for future success.
At Falconer School we promote self-respect, respect for our community and respect for our environment through the promotion of British Values and our 3 Core Values of Kindness, Compassion and Confidence.
As a school we aim to:
- Educate the whole person (academic, spiritual, moral and physical), promoting respect for all
- Provide a structured and happy environment where each member of the community is valued and secure and where there is a commitment to encouraging individual development.
- Promote high standards in all areas of life
- Encourage self-discipline, self-motivation and self-respect through promoting competition against self and objective standards rather than each other
- Provide each child with a broad and balanced curriculum that encourages children to realise their full potential
- Foster a lively and varied learning environment adopting teaching styles relevant to each child’s learning
- Work in partnership with parents and carers, encouraging dialogue in the best interests of their child